Welcome news for business owners in Antipolo City.
Antipolo extended its electronic Business One Stop Shop or e-BOSS 2023 registration until February 24, 2023 (Friday).
The e-BOSS 2023 allows business owners to register online. Registration can be done online by submitting scanned copies of the following documents:
– Unified Application Form (online application)
– DTI Business Name Registration / SEC Registration
– Barangay Business Clearance (to be secured simultaneous with the online application)
– TCT or Tax Declaration / Contract of Lease (if renting)
– Community Tax Certificate (Cedula) / Corporate Tax Certificate (to be secured simultaneous with the online application)
– Financial Documents
Other requirements are approval of the following regulatory offices:
– Office of the Building Official (OBO) Clearance
– Locational/Zoning Clearance (ZAO)
– Environmental Permit to Operate (CEWMO)
– Sanitary Permit to Operate (CHO)
– Occupational Permit (PESO)
– Fire Safety Inspection Certificate (BFP)
– Other National Government Agency Clearances if needed.
For more details, please visit e-BOSS 2023: https://bit.ly/eBOSSGuidelines.
If you have questions, please contact Antipolo BPLO by email: email@example.com or thru the hotline: 8689-4535/8689-4586/689-4500. #eBOSS2023